Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 10 months ago

regardind admission

sir m ek poor family ka ldka hn (cat. sc)fathers anually income 36000 h jo ache college m pdhna chahta hn mere 12 class m 84.2% marks hn jee mains m 73 and jee advance m 55 marks hn pls suggest me college accornding to my fanencial cond.
Janvi Bhambri
Answer written 1 year, 10 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert


Since your JEE score is quite good, you are eligible for the top-notch institutions like IIT's and NIT's.

We hope you are attending the counseling sessions according to your scores.

We suggest you to apply for Govt. colleges and do check for scholarship programs and fee concession schemes.

If you apply for any of the above, chances are that your education fee will get sponsored by the college itself.

All the best!

Hope this answer helps:)

1 Answer
1 Expert