Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

School Admission : Sir i want to get admission in 12th. I passed 11th from maharashtra board. But i want to change my college (some problem). I want to get admission in up board.

- AdminUpdated On May 23, 2017 09:24 PM

Dear student,

We request you to approach the state Board directly.

We, at CollegeDekho, cater to students who are looking forward to admission in UG, PG and Ph.D. colleges.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on May 23, 2017 09:24 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0