Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Sir I filled wrong course in form. I want to pursue M.Sc in microbiology but instead I choose in biotechnolog. I want to correct that mistake. How I can do that???

- Samradhi SahuUpdated On July 06, 2019 10:55 AM

Dear Student,

Firstly, let us know which college di you apply for? You can check the online application portal of respective college or university to find any helpline number for raising the issue (or) please mention the name of the university or college so that we'll guide you in rectifying the error in the application form.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on July 06, 2019 10:55 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0