Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Study in abroad : I want to study physics in new Zealand , which college would be better???

- AdminUpdated On May 15, 2017 03:49 PM

Dear student,

Please specify if you are looking for a UG or PG level course?

Some good Physics colleges/ universities in New Zealand:

  • University of Auckland
  • Victoria University of Wellington
  • University of Waikato
  • University of Canterbury
  • University of Otago

You can fill our Common Application Form here and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.



- Anjani ChaandAnswered on May 15, 2017 03:49 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions