Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 6 months ago

SYBMS HR College search

I want to study Bachelor of Management Study (SYBMS), available for HR subject.
Tags: Management
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 1 year, 6 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

For admission to SYBMS in any college, you need to fulfil the folowing eligibility criteria:

  • A student who has passed F.Y.B.M.S. (or equivalent) from any recognised University can seek admission to S.Y.B.M.S. subject to eligibility rules.

And you need to submit duly filled S.Y.B.M.S. admission forms (available at the College office).

Also, if you are a transfer case, then the documents to be submitted in all colleges are:

  • One attested copy of Standard X Leaving Certificate
  • One attested copy of Standard XII mark sheet
  • One attested copy of F.Y.B.M.S. (or equivalent) mark sheet
  • No Objection Certificate signed by the Principal of the previous College
  • Original and two attested Copies of Transference Certificate
  • Letter from the previous College, giving details of confirmation of enrolment/eligibility

Note 1 - If you want to migrate from a college not affiliated to the University of Mumbai ithen you must submit original and two attested copies of Migration Certificate (in the event there is no practice of issuing migration certificate by the University, then you shall produce a letter to this effect from the University)

Note 2 - (a) Students seeking admission under the Linguistic (Sindhi) Minority Quota are required to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/-, certified by a Notary stating that they belong to the Sindhi Minority, and/ or (b) Students seeking admission under any of the Reserved Categories are required to submit an attested copy of the relevant certificate/document

1 Answer
1 Expert