Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Atishay Awasthi
Asked this 1 year, 7 months ago
Student / Alumni

which university i should go?

my 12th non med. %age is 51% and i think i should do bca but which university?
Lakshika Sharma
Answer written 1 year, 7 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert
Hi BCA is a nice idea.Can you tell us which state you belong to so that we can guide you better? anyway, you can go for IP University, Delhi.
1 Answer
1 Expert