Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 1 month ago

About placement

I am doing diploma in ee I want job in psu sector
Tags: Vivekanand Institute Of Technology, Engineering
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 1 year ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

There are various government organizations in India that recruit diploma holders in electrical engineering. You can apply for jobs in these organizations after completing your diploma course.

BHEL, BEL, Coal India, HPCL, EIL, BPCL, Mazagon Dock, MECON, NACL, NLC, NMDC, SAIL, NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, Power Grid, Railtel, RITES and UCI are some organizations that hire diploma holders in electrical engineering on the basis of entrance exams.

For better job options, you can also pursue B.Tech through lateral entry in 2nd year.

1 Answer
1 Expert