Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

How to admission in b.arch : Maine 12th cbse se pass kiya h. Aur mai b.arch karna cahati hu. To kaise apply karu aur fees kya h yearly is clg ki

- AdminUpdated On August 22, 2017 11:51 AM

Dear student,

Aapko JEE Mains exam dena padega. JEE Mains ka Paper II is conducted for B. Arch. Once you clear it, then you will need to appear for JEE Advanced (if you want admission in IIT's). Agar JEE Advanced ke liye score nahi aaya, then JEE Mains ke score ke basis pe admission mil sakta hain. 

Most colleges have closed admission for B. Arch in 2017. Some of the top architecture colleges in India include:



- Jayita EkkaAnswered on August 22, 2017 11:51 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0