Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 4 months ago

Vahid danish

what and where can we study pg after completing ug in cppm hosur
Tags: College of Poultry Production and Management, Science
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 4 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

You can either pursue an M.Tech degree or an MBA programme.

For M.Tech, you shall prepare for the GATE exam and for MBA, you can take exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT or other such MBA entrance exams etc.

Also Read: GATE 2017: Your Window to PSUs, Colleges and More

MBA in Agribusiness Management: Colleges, Jobs and Salary

Which MBA College in India Offers the Best Placement?

For a list of M.Tech colleges in India, please click on the link here:

M.Tech Colleges

For a list of MBA colleges in India, please click on the link here:

MBA Colleges

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert