Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Admission enquiry : I want to get admission in gnm nursing in kanpur from a government college.. How can I ? Plz suggest me

- AdminUpdated On March 03, 2017 10:41 PM

Dear friend,you will need to appear UPCMET(Uttar pradesh combined medical entrance test) for applying admissions in govt college..Best of luck!

- AdminAnswered on March 03, 2017 10:41 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions