Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Admission : I have compltd my 12th from nios board with 59% is there any chane to get govt.girls college in ba.eng.hons.

- AdminUpdated On March 20, 2018 02:42 PM

Dear Student,

Yes. You can get admission. The admission in Government College will be based on merit and availability of seats. If the college follows the cut-off system, you will have to satisfy the prescribed cut-off.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on March 20, 2018 02:42 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0