Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

am i studying IIIBSC IN AP

- lavanyaUpdated On December 03, 2019 02:42 PM

Dear Student,

It is not possible in any college to transfer to some other course in the final year. So, my advice to you will be that you continue with your respective course.

- Simran SainiAnswered on December 03, 2019 02:42 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions