Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

B. Ed or D. Ed correspondence : I want to study Correspondence course in B. Ed or D. Ed. Where can I take admission?

- AdminUpdated On January 18, 2017 07:08 PM

Dear student,

B.Ed is a graduate degree in Education and the D.Ed is a Diploma in Education. We suggest you go for a B. Ed degree, as it is a degree course. A Diploma will always be in the second place if compared to a degree course. There are many colleges that offer B. Ed courses in India

Some of the top B. Ed colleges in India include:



- Jayita EkkaAnswered on December 01, 2016 06:36 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions