Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

birth certificate : Which document has to be submitted as proof of birth, for taking admission in WCSC??

- AdminUpdated On January 18, 2017 07:08 PM

Your class 10 and 12 board marksheet and pass certificate are usually treated as your proof of birth for many colleges.

However, it will be wise to check in with the regulatory body that will be conducting the verification of documents.

- Akansha SirohiAnswered on August 16, 2016 04:38 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions