Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Can I change my college in second year.and what are the procedure to be followed for changing college in second year : I am in Atal bihari bajpayee college indore (UG-first year-BA =political science,history and economics ) . And I want to change my college in second year.I want to get admission in MAHARANI LAXMI BAI GIRLS COLLEGE INDORE

- AdminUpdated On March 09, 2018 02:54 PM

Dear Student,

Yes. College transfer is possible as both the colleges are affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. You will have to contact your college office to complete the necessary formalities after the completion of first-year exams.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on March 09, 2018 02:54 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0