Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Confusion about College : I have done my 12TH with PCM from BSEB in 2016.I have dropped one year in hope of jee but dont qualified.So now I want to graduate and prepare for UPSC IAS.I have 65% marks in 12th so im confused about in which university i could get admission because I have seen DU cutoffs..So sir please suggest A reputed university in Delhi or any other metro city where I can get admission with my 65% marks.And also which course should i take which is beneficial for UPSC as well as in long run for my career.

- AdminUpdated On July 10, 2017 04:49 PM

Dear Student,

Read the article below for better understanding.


- Sakunth KumarAnswered on July 10, 2017 04:49 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0