Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Confusion related to College : I haveE 65% Marks in 12th PCM from BSEB. please suggest Any reputed gov. Or private university in which i could get admissions and do my graduation considering that my marks are just 65%.I want to prepare for civil services...

- AdminUpdated On June 30, 2017 07:43 AM

Dear Student,

Kindly fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you and assist you in the admission process.

Read the article below to have a clear understanding on civil services examination. Click on the link below.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on June 30, 2017 07:43 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions

When the admission will start for BA

-Jinson Asked on July 17, 2022 09:38 PM


-aman chourasiya Asked on July 16, 2022 02:51 PM

What is the fees of BA course

-jannat Asked on July 16, 2022 11:14 AM

BA in English is there in the college

-chandana lamani Asked on July 15, 2022 08:33 PM

Does MTB Arts College Surat offer any BA programme in English medium?

-shaikh sanabanu abdulhaque Asked on August 18, 2021 02:22 PM