Could we get admission for cse even if the 12th was from BIPC

- TALLURI PRANATHIUpdated On July 05, 2023 02:03 PM

Dear Student, Yes, you can get admission for CSE even if your 12th was from BIPC at KL University. However, you will need to meet the following criteria: You must have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your 12th and you must have qualified in the KLEEE entrance exam. If you meet these criteria, you will be considered for admission to the CSE program at KL University. However, it is important to note that the competition for CSE seats is very high, so you will need to score well in the KLEEE entrance exam and have a strong academic record.  

- Shikha KumariAnswered on July 05, 2023 02:03 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions


-NAZMA MOHAMMED Asked on June 20, 2023 11:26 AM

Fees structure is more can it's reduced

-Sujeet Chauhan Asked on June 19, 2023 12:46 PM

veterinary courses in available

-Kutikuppala akhila Asked on June 15, 2023 12:55 PM

Can Bipc student take BCA

-Naramalla Bhavani Rishindra Asked on June 13, 2023 01:47 PM

Planning to take admission in 2024? Connect with our college expert NOW!