Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Diploma in electrical and electronics : I am doing my diploma 1st year in electrical and electronics in karnataka... Can I continue my 2nd year in Hyderabad.. Plz help me.. Thank you

- AdminUpdated On March 15, 2017 01:08 PM

Dear Student,

Transfer in Diploma programmes is not commonly practiced by colleges. The discretion of taking transfer cases will depend entirely on the college or the university it is affiliated to. You can contact the colleges you wish to study from and ask whether such a provision is possible or not.

If yes, then it is advisable that you apply for the colleges that you are targeting in Hyderabad and send them your application of transfer and marksheet through mail. Make sure that you put up a good reason for transfer.

All the best

- Akansha SirohiAnswered on March 15, 2017 01:08 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions