Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Discontinued degree : Can I continue my degree I hAve discontinued it

- AdminUpdated On August 25, 2017 04:22 PM

Dear student,

You have a 3-year buffer if you have discontinued your studies. But if 3 years has lapsed, then you will need to start from scratch. 

- Jayita EkkaAnswered on August 25, 2017 04:22 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions