Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

does one need to register with the Rehabilitation Council of India to work as a special educator?

- RasikaUpdated On November 05, 2019 11:28 AM

Dear Student,

As per the RCI Act, registration with the Rehabilitation Council of India is necessary for trained professionals to start a career as a Special Educator. For this purpose, a Central Rehabilitation Register (CRR) is maintained by RCI. Candidates can get themselves registered in the CRR in the following steps:

  1. Visit http://rciregistration.nic.in/rehabcouncil/
  2. Download Authentication Letter from the website, get it signed from your HoD or Course Co-Ordinator with the institute seal.
  3. Pay Registration Fee (depends on the type of registration, Fresh, Additional Qualification, Renewal etc.) via NEFT
  4. Click on the type of registration and fill in the Payment and Personal Details

The whole process is pretty simple and straightforward and can be completed online if you have to necessary documents ready.

Please feel free to write back to us if you need any other details.

Thank you.

- Abhinav ChamoliAnswered on November 05, 2019 11:28 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions