Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Eligibility for B. Com : I have completed 12 the commerce in 2016 with 82%. Then I started f.y. com at Junagadh in Gujarat. But due to certain condition, I have to leave it. Can I eligible for getting admission f.y. If I am eligible, what documents do I need from the university or state examination board?

- AdminUpdated On January 31, 2017 05:40 PM

Dear student,

You will need to submit a Gap Year Certificate / Affidavit, which should be given on stamped paper and notarized that should state that the period in which you had taken a gap, you did not join any other course in any statutory University / Institute. However, if you had joined any College / University after HSC / 10+2 Examination, then you will need to have to submit a Migration Certificate of that particular College/University. 

- Jayita EkkaAnswered on January 31, 2017 05:25 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0