Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

For admission in higher institutions : I scored 33 marks in jee mains 2017 paper1& 134 marks in jee mains paper 2 so will I get any govt. College of madhya pradesh or out of MP

- AdminUpdated On June 16, 2017 12:52 PM

Dear student,

What is your rank? What do you want to pursue - B.Tech or B.Arch? 

Please provide more details of your academic background.

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.


- Anjani ChaandAnswered on June 16, 2017 12:52 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions