Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

i passed exam B.COM(P) in 1999. my name is himani verma. i did not withdraw my degree from DU (School of correspondence pls help asap. how will i get my degree

- himani vermaUpdated On November 21, 2019 03:48 PM

Hi Himani,

I think the best option you have is to contact Delhi University School of Correspondence directly. They can guide you the best and help you with the exact procedure.

- Simran SainiAnswered on November 21, 2019 03:48 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0