Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Master of physical education (Mped) : My brother is working as physical education teacher in government high school. So he want study master of physical education (Mped) . In part time mode or distance mode or online mode which is recognised UGC . Which university are colleges providing this course please give information. Thanks

- AdminUpdated On February 06, 2017 10:30 AM


Some of the colleges that offer M.P.Ed in part-time or distance mode and are recognised by UGC are as follows:

  • Kakatiya University
  • Gulbarga University
  • Jadavpur University
  • Bharathiar University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Lovely Professional University (LPU)
  • Maharshri Dayanand University (MDU)

For a complete list of colleges, please click on the link below:

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more updates!

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on February 06, 2017 10:25 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions