Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

I want to know about admission to the ME Chemical branch at the Institute of Engineering Jiwaji University, Gwalior.

- Surendra Kumar JhaUpdated On November 12, 2020 09:36 AM

Dear Student,

The admission to M.E in Chemical Engineering at Institute of Engineering Jiwaji University, Gwalior is done on the basis of merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam. However, the preference will be given to the GATE qualifying candidates. As the eligibility requirement, the candidate must have passed a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering with an aggregate of 55% (50% for SC/ ST) from a recognized institute. There are a total of 10 seats available in M.E. in Chemical Engineering for admission. The course fee is INR 32,000 for 1st semester, 10010 for 2nd semester, 27000 for the 3rd semester, and 10010 for the 4th semester. The candidates who are interested in admission can visit the official website to fill the application form or directly visit the campus for admission.

You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance. You can also reach us through our IVRS Number - 1800-572-9877.

- Diksha SharmaAnswered on November 12, 2020 09:36 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0