Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Sir/ shivam Mishra a student of class 12th (Appearing student for cbse exam will held in 2020)Can I apply for registration form for UG courses (B.A., appearing student .Plz help me

- Shivam MishraUpdated On November 25, 2019 01:17 PM

Dear Student,

Most colleges and universities release the notification for UG courses in March/ April. For admission-related assistance, please fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you and guide you through the admission process. You can also call us on our helpline number 1800-572-9877 for admission assistance.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on November 25, 2019 01:17 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0