Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Transfer : Can I transfer from Bihar to Mumbai in second year for bcom hons

- AdminUpdated On December 14, 2017 11:56 AM

Dear Student,

College transfer is not possible for second-year B.Com course from Bihar to Mumbai. Usually, college transfer is possible between university-affiliated colleges.

You will have to take fresh admission in Mumbai, in such a case. 

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on December 14, 2017 11:56 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions