Apr 03, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 19, 2017
BCAT - MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative BCAT - MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Registration End Date||Apr 15, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Apr 03, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 19, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Apr 23, 2017|
|Test Date||Apr 23, 2017|
How to Apply for BCAT - MBA 2017
1. Create Login ID for the filling of application form for the BCAT MBA.
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official website.
BCAT - MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions. The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate. The candidate, seeking the benefit for reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of atleast one expert / specialist from the speciality of orthopaedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation. The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall
(i) Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
(ii) Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability. In case, there are not enough number of Candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
List of BCAT - MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|