Apr 03, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 19, 2017
How to Apply for BCAT - MBA 2017
There are 3 modes of Payment:
- Online with e-payment
- Go to Offical Website for e-payment.
- Online with Demand Draft
- Download the application form from the Offical website.
- The downloaded PDF application form has to be filled and couriered along with DD for Rs 500/- drawn in favor of Bharath University payable at Chennai either to University (or) to the Corporate Office.
- your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
Note: - This has to reach us before the last date specified.Candidates should Write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
- Candidates can obtain the application form in person from BHARATH UNIVERSITY Campus or Corporate Office on payment of Rs 500/-.
Eligibility for BCAT - MBA 2017
Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
Marks- Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
BCAT - MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- In order to prove identity, a candidate should produce any of the followings with the photocopy of the same while appearing for BCAT:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Any other authentic document which proves identity.
- Candidates are required to be present in the Test Centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the hall ticket and occupy their allotted seats 25 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without producing the Hall Ticket. A seat with registration number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the allotted one to him/her, his / her candidature shall be canceled.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
- Candidates must bring black ball point pen, HB pencils, pencil sharpener, and eraser.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written bits of paper, Mathematical and Physical Tables, Electronic Gadgets like Calculator, Cell phone, etc. into the examination hall.
- For working purpose, a maximum of three paper sheets will be provided to the candidate during the examination. All rough work will need to be worked in these sheets of paper and no additional material will be given for rough work. The used rough sheets to be returned to the invigilators before leaving the examination hall after completion of the test.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of the rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- The test administrator is authorized to dismiss candidates from the test session for any of the following reasons:
- Creating disturbance.
- Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else.
- Talking to other test taker/s.
- Attempting to tamper with the computer system – either hardware or software.
- If found with calculators, slide rules, pagers, cell phones, concealed microphones, wireless devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
BCAT - MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions. The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate. The candidate, seeking the benefit for reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of atleast one expert / specialist from the speciality of orthopaedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation. The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall
- Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
- Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability. In case, there are not enough number of Candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
List of BCAT - MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Both Online and Pen & Paper|