Apr 03, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 19, 2017
BCAT - MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative BCAT - MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Registration End Date||Apr 15, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Apr 03, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 19, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Apr 23, 2017|
|Test Date||Apr 23, 2017|
How to Apply for BCAT - MBA 2017
There are 3 modes of Payment:
- Online with e-payment
- Go to Offical Website for e-payment. ?
- Online with Demand Draft
- Download the application form from the Offical website.
- The downloaded PDF application form has to be filled and couriered along with DD for Rs 500/- drawn in favor of Bharath University payable at Chennai either to University (or) to the Corporate Office.
- your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
Note: - This has to reach us before the last date specified.Candidates should Write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
- Candidates can obtain the application form in person from BHARATH UNIVERSITY Campus or Corporate Office on payment of Rs 500/-.
BCAT - MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
The provision of this reservation will be applicable in government as well as non-government aided institutions. The candidates, who are aspiring to get seats under Disabled Quota, should apply expressing their claims for the same along with the valid disability certificate. The candidate, seeking the benefit for reservation under Disabled Quota, should present him/herself before a medical board comprising of atleast one expert / specialist from the speciality of orthopaedics from state medical board in the state of Bihar and obtain a valid disability certificate from the medical board by claiming the benefit of reservation. The disability certificate of the candidate from a medical board shall
- Give a permanent disability certificate where there are no chances of variation in the degree of disability
- Indicate the period of validity in the certificate, in cases where there is any chance of variation in the degree of disability. In case, there are not enough number of Candidates, who qualify themselves for admission against reserved seats under Disabled Quota of any category, the consequent vacant seats should be merged with the seats of respective category.
List of BCAT - MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Both Online and Pen & Paper|