Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Admission into homeopathic college : Am a microbiologist, want to study homeopathic medicine, how do I apply?

- AdminUpdated On July 26, 2017 12:25 AM

Dear student,

We are confused: Kindly clarify for us: you are currently a Microbiologist by profession but you want to study Homeopathy medicine?

Well, doing a PG course in Homeopathy (MD in Homeopathy) requires you to have studied Homeopathy at the UG level. Both UG and PG level admissions require you to give an entrance exam. For UG, its NEET and for PG, exam varies from institution to institution. Since you are already over qualified, we suggest you to connect with you preferred Homepathy college in India and check with the administration on the admission procedure. 




- Jayita EkkaAnswered on July 26, 2017 12:25 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions