Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Admission THROUGH JEE RANK : Sir I am genral my jee rank is 106000. ANY COLLEGE THAT I CAN GET THROUGH THIS RANK.state-bihar

- AdminUpdated On January 18, 2017 07:08 PM

Hi Ashu,

Yes, there are many colleges where you can take admission with this rank. Our counselor will call you to guide you as per your preference of college location and course preference. Good luck!

- Jayita EkkaAnswered on June 30, 2016 07:24 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0