Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Common exams for getting admission in various colleges : What exams shall i give, i m doing diploma in cse and i want to go for Btech in cse

- AdminUpdated On February 13, 2017 07:45 PM

Dear student,

B.Tech lateral entry is a good option. 

Please go through the article link below that it will give detailed inputs about your question.

All you need to know about B.Tech Lateral Entry

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more updates!

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on February 09, 2017 12:12 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions