Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

For change college : I pursuing b.pharma from Arya college of pharmacy.i want to change college. This is possible?

- AdminUpdated On February 26, 2018 03:41 PM

Dear Student,

Which year are you pursuing? Please give more details so that we can provide appropriate information.

College transfer is possible only between the colleges affiliated to the same university. If the college is affiliated with the same university of Arya College of Pharmacy, college transfer will be possible. 

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on February 26, 2018 03:41 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions