Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Homeopathic course : I am 57 years old CGE. Suggest me a course on Homeopathy.

- AdminUpdated On November 24, 2017 05:20 PM


In India, you will find:

Certificate Courses in Homeopathy:

  • Certificate in Homeopathic Medicinal System (CHMS)
  • Certificate in Homeopathy Dispensing
  • M.D.E.H

Diploma Courses in Homeopathy:

  • Advance Post Graduate Diploma in Stem Cells & regenerative Medicine
  • Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine (D.E.H. M)
  • Diploma in Electro-Homeopathy

UG Courses in Homeopathy:

  • Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
  • Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BEMS)

PG Courses in Homeopathy:

  • Doctor of Medicine in Hom-Pharmacy (M.D Hom-Pharmacy)
  • Doctor of Medicine in Hom - Practice in Medicine (M.D Hom - Practice in Medicine)
  • Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathic Materia Medica (M.D (Homeopathic) (Materia Medica))
  • M.D Homeopathy
  • Note* - M.D level Homeopathy is available in Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Philosophy, Repertory, Endocrinology, Epidemiology etc.)
- Jayita EkkaAnswered on November 24, 2017 05:20 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions