Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

I have been completing my Master degree in English language and I wanted to do post graduate diploma in English language Teaching( PGDLT ) so could you please tell me colleges in mysore only .

- Somashekhar SomuUpdated On September 12, 2019 02:21 PM

Dear Student,

You may not find too many colleges in Mysore that offer Postgraduate Diploma in English Language Teaching. You may try travelling outside of the city to find colleges or institutes that offer this course to you.

Here are some colleges that offer PGD in English Language Teaching:

  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Annamalai University
  • English and Foreign Languages University
  • Osmania University
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education

You can check out the different diploma colleges in India if you wish to pursue a diploma course other than English Language Teaching.

- Geetika BansalAnswered on September 12, 2019 02:21 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions