Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

I want to be a PhD scholar and I am a post graduate in engineering so what should I do? From which college I should try

- Pooja YadavUpdated On November 18, 2019 07:21 PM

Dear Student,

Admission to PhD courses in Engineering is generally done through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam. Once you have your GATE rank, you can register for counselling in engineering colleges offering PhD programmes in India.

The topic(s) and department of PhD course that will be open to you will largely depend upon your subject of post-graduate study. Please note that you may also have to sit for an entrance exam conducted by the college as well as sit for an interview.

Please feel free to write back to us if you need information about PhD admissions in any particular college.

Thank you.

- Abhinav ChamoliAnswered on November 18, 2019 07:21 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0