Kya BA LLB : Kya Agra collage ke ba LLB ke form kb niklege govt.m ke
- Vijay kantUpdated On May 19, 2022 09:12 AM
Please visit the college directly for details. The official website of the college does not have any information.
- Sakunth KumarAnswered on June 03, 2019 04:33 PM
Hi there, the admision at LPU is going on. LPU's Law programme is duly affiliated with the Bar Council of India (BCI) which is one of the Best in India in terms of quality education & creating excellent career aspects. There is a specific Aim of the - Targeting students with an interest to pursue legal education with social sciences to benefit society. The eligibility is Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Graduation (any stream) or equivalent, subject to qualifying LPUNEST or LSAT.
Creation of well-trained and dedicated professionals in the legal framework. Some unique features/highlights worth mentioning about the School of Law, LPU :
1. Programs are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
2. The School of Law has an MOU with the NLSIU Bangalore (India's Top Law School) for student-faculty exchange, research, seminar, conference, curriculum development, etc.
3. School of Law has MOU with the Lawyered, Legal services online platform
4. Associated with the Punjab State Legal Service Authority, Jalandhar and Kapurthala District Legal Service Authority, Punjab Police, etc.
5. Curriculum benchmarked against premier law schools. The curriculum is one of the best among the premier law schools.
6. Equal importance is given to practical training along with theory papers to boost the confidence of students as and when they enter into Bar.
7. Honors degree in respective law in a specific arena of the choice of the student. Practical training with Lawyers as part of the curriculum.
8. Regular interactions with eminent Jurists and well-known Academicians in the field of law.
9. Innovative pedagogy- Case studies, Moot Courts, Seminars, Workshops, and Mock Trials (Civil and Criminal).
10. Access to Online (National and International) as well as traditional book resources.
11. Compulsory Internships.
12. Multicultural environment in the school of law (Unity in Diversity) as students from more than 16 Indian States and International students are studying here.
13. Moot Court sessions are given preferences right from the first semester to the final semester
The highest salary last year was 6.2 LPA and 5.1 LPA was the average salary.