Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Loss Marksheet : I lost my marksheet of SYBA. I passed 2001 in Arts and commerce college Idar. So pls give me information about that.

- AdminUpdated On July 05, 2017 04:13 PM


In order to get a duplicate marksheet, you will have to contact the university/college directly. They will require an undertaking from you after which they will initiate the process for a duplicate one.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.


- Anjani ChaandAnswered on July 05, 2017 04:13 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0