Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Sir, I have completed 12th CEC. Can I take admission in Ramee Academy of Catering Tourism and Hotel Management, Tirupati?

- KIRAN KUMAR. A. KUpdated On July 23, 2020 11:38 AM

Dear Student,

Yes, you can get admission in Ramee Academy of Catering Tourism and Hotel Management, Tirupati after completing CEC. Ramee Academy offers various courses in hotel management such as Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Food & Beverage Service, Diploma in Food Production, Diploma in Front Office, Diploma in Housekeeping, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Science and PG Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Science

To apply for any of the courses, you will have to visit the official website, download the application form and attach a DD of Rs.500 in favour of Ramee Foundation Trust payable at Tirupati along with the application form. You will be called for an interview or a presentation with the selection committee on the basis of your application.

You can also take a look at some of the best hotel management courses and colleges below:

List of Best Hotel Management Courses, Specializations for UG, PG & Diploma

Top 10 Hotel Management Colleges in India

If you are interested in applying to some of the best hotel management colleges in India, you can do so easily by filling our Common Application Form (CAF). You can also call us on 18005729877 for information regarding hotel management admission to the top private hotel management colleges in India.

Thank you

- Shreya SareenAnswered on July 23, 2020 11:38 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions

Does WGSHA, Manipal offers BSc of hotel management?

-Anonymous Asked on May 10, 2021 01:46 PM

Does IHM Dehradun offers travel and tourism course?

-tanaya Kishore Bhuyan Asked on May 06, 2021 01:51 PM