Unlimited Access to Online Course Modules at a Click
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Some important advice and wanted : Sir I am from uttarpradesh.. I want to do a diploma course from ur college... I am 10th pass sir and want to do diploma in civil engineering..so am I eligible for it can I fill the form..sirrr plzzz advice me sirrr plzzzz....

- Shivam singhUpdated On April 09, 2019 03:48 PM

Dear Student,

Which college do you want to join? Please mention the name of the college. You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission related assistance. 

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on April 09, 2019 03:48 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0