Top college to do computer engineering in Rajasthan
- VijayUpdated On June 11, 2023 08:18 AM
Can I get any collage at 82 percentile with cse brwnch
- janviAnswered on June 11, 2023 08:18 AM
Hi there, I am afraid I have no clue about the colleges in Rajasthan. I can tell you about LPU, a top ranking private university in Punjab. The B Tech CSE is almost synonymous with LPU. This is the reason why students as far as south are coming down to Punjab to pursue the highly rated program in IT sector - B Tech CSE. The program is very carefully designed to meet the global industrial needs, good faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities have left many reputed institutions behind. The B Tech CSE program primarily deals with the development as well as designing of computer software and hardware processes with a strong focus on courses related to algorithms, computation, programming languages, program design, computer hardware, computer software, databases, operating systems, computer networking, etc. That are needed to build and solve problems using computers
The curriculum taught here is of international standard.
1. The CSE dept. of LPU has various tie-ups with Google, Pega, VMWARE, AUTOMATION ANYWHERE, INFORMATICA, COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION (CompTIA). The university has state-of-the-art labs with the latest software to provide hands-on practical exposure to students.
2. IITs and NITs are also appreciating campus-wide facilities in terms of IT.
3. Online access to research journals, leading company annual reports and business dissertations with design analysis for ERP.
4. Design and Development of software and databases for data analysis.
5. Option to opt for industry-relevant and industry-delivered skills to enhance placement prospects.
6. Student-driven activities for leadership and technological development
7. Software exhibitions on applications and research projects.
8. Backup and support by top companies for academics and curriculum like Microsoft, IBM, Cognizant, etc.
LPU always designed the innovative pedagogy of the courses based on Industry standards only. Based on the same students are getting Industry ready from Day one.
The maximum salary offered was 40 LPA and the average salary was 5.7lpa. Recently, an LPU student Tanya Arora got placed in Microsoft with 42 LPA this year.
- priyal gognaAnswered on April 07, 2022 09:08 AM
Here is the list of some of the top colleges from which you can pursue B.Tech Computer Science Engineering -
i would suggest that you should definitely look up to JK Lakshmipat University which is situated in Jaipur. they have some really amazing faculty which teach computer engineering. there are faculty who come to the university to teach only certain course for a term or two. you get to work such exciting projects that you would to show them show them off in your resume when you sit for placements. there is huge computer lab in the university which caters to the needs of the students who want to use high end computers etc.
you should definitely check the university and register yourself. i guess the admissions are open. by the way i am alumni of the university.
here is the link for your help-https://www.jklu.edu.in/course/b-tech. if you are living jaipur or near delhi then i suggest you to go meet the university and see the things for yourself.
- Anita SinghAnswered on February 06, 2020 06:26 PM
Try our AI-powered College Finder. Feed in your preferences, let the AI match them against millions of data points & voila! you get what you are looking for, saving you hours of research & also earn rewards
For every question answered, you get a REWARD POINT that can be used as a DISCOUNT in your CAF fee. Isn’t that great?
1 Reward Point = 1 Rupee
Basis your Preference we have build your recommendation.