Feb 01, 2016
Mar 06, 2016
Mar 27, 2016
B-MAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for B-MAT 2016
Fees- Entrance Test - Rs.600/-
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission to MBA program should submit the Application Form to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030 the Application Form , enclosed along with this brochure, duly completed along with payment of Rs. 600/ - towards Entrance Test fee in cash or through Bank Draft on any nationalized Bank or on any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favor of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University" payable at Pune.
- The complete application form along with payment of test fee is to be submitted to the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-30, either in person or through post / courier.
- An incomplete Application Form or an Application Form not accompanied with necessary payment, will not be entertained and processed.
Eligibility for B-MAT 2016
A graduate with Bachelor or Master Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
The candidates in their final year degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates in original, shall be 25th August 2016. If the certificates are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically be cancelated.
The candidate should be an Indian National.
Marks- At least 50 % marks in UG or PG degree course.
B-MAT 2016 Important Instructions
- The candidate seeking admission to any course should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of admission.
- The candidate once admitted will be treated as a registered student of the University and he / she will have to abide by its rules and regulations.
- The candidate after admission will be assigned to an Academic Study centre, as far as possible, of his/her choice through which he/she will get services such as counselling, library and lab facilities etc. The internal evaluation will be done and University examinations will be conducted at the allotted centre. The centre is allowed to arrange or rearrange the schedule for personal contact sessions / seminars.
- Study centres will conduct the Personal Contact Programmes (PCP) / Contact Classes as an when required or as per demand by a minimum of 5 students.
- No separate correspondence will be made for conduction of PCP by SDE and Study Centre.
- Self Learning Material provided by SDE will be in printed form and in English language only. SDE is not liable to provide the aforesaid material in any other form or in other language.
- Students are requested to intimate change of their communication address immediately to SDE and to their respective study centre. The SDE and study centres will not be responsible for non receipt of any communication or material by the student, if the change of address is not communicated to SDE and to their respective study centre immediately.
- The School of Distance Education or the study centre will not be responsible for delay or loss in transit of any communication or material.
- Information related to programme fees, examinations, Personal Contact Programme (PCP) etc. will not be sent to the students by post. Student should visit the website regularly for the updates and/or student should be in contact with their academic study centre regularly for the updates.
B-MAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
A graduate with Bachelor or Master Degree with 45 % marks in case of SC/ST candidates
List of B-MAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|