Mar 01, 2017
Feb 26, 2017
Mar 26, 2017
Apr 07, 2017
How to Apply for B-MAT 2017
Online submission of Application form:
- The application form is available online at official website.
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph(Refer to guidelines mentioned on the website)
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. (Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website).
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
Submission of Application form in person/by post/by Courier:
- The application forms are available in person at designated
- centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030, Phone No. :020-24407131/132/133 Fax No.: 020-24329675.
- The Completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the "CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 " either in person or through Post/Courier.
- The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune.
- If payment is done through cash, the candidate has to fill up bank challan (available at the Common Entrance Test Cell) and deposit the filled up challan and test fee to the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch on the working days of the bank. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate.
Eligibility for B-MAT 2017
- A graduate with bachelor or Masters Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate* (45 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University.
- The candidates in the final year Degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute.
- The last date to submit all the certificates in original shall be 25th August 2017 If the certificates are not submitted by the said date, the eligibility will not be granted and the admission would automatically standcancelled.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
The term aggregate marks used here shall mean the grand total marks obtained by the candidate, taken together for all the subjects, based on which the class declaration is made in that particular University from where the candidate has obtained degree. The candidate should have completed minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). The candidates who have pursued their graduation in any medium other than English will have to
complete an orientation course in English provided by the Institutes satisfactorily. The candidate who has done his graduation on part time or one time seating basis or on a two year basis are not eligible.
B-MAT 2017 Important Instructions
- The candidate seeking admission to any course should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of admission.
- The candidate once admitted will be treated as a registered student of the University and he/she will have to abide by its rules and regulations.
- The candidate after admission will be assigned to an Academic Study centre, as far as possible, of his/her choice through which he/she will get services such as counselling, library and lab facilities etc. The internal evaluation will be done and University examinations will be conducted at the allotted centre. The centre is allowed to arrange or rearrange the schedule for personal contact sessions / seminars.
- Study centres will conduct the Personal Contact Programmes (PCP) / Contact Classes as an when required or as per demand by a minimum of 5 students.
- No separate correspondence will be made for conduction of PCP by SDE and Study Centre.
- Self Learning Material provided by SDE will be in printed form and in English language only. SDE is not liable to provide the aforesaid material in any other form or in other language.
- Students are requested to intimate change of their communication address immediately to SDE and to their respective study centre. The SDE and study centres will not be responsible for non receipt of any communication or material by the student, if the change of address is not communicated to SDE and to their respective study centre immediately.
- The School of Distance Education or the study centre will not be responsible for delay or loss in transit of any communication or material.
- Information related to programme fees, examinations, Personal Contact Programme (PCP) etc. will not be sent to the students by post. Student should visit the website regularly for the updates and/or student should be in contact with their academic study centre regularly for the updates.
List of B-MAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Kolhapur||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Sangli||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Solapur||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Karad||Pen & Paper|