Mar 06, 2017
May 01, 2017
May 15, 2017
May 29, 2017
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2017
- STUDENTS CAN COLLECT THE FORM & PROSPECTUS FROM THE RESPECTIVE IIHM CAMPUSES BY MAKING A PAYMENT OF RS. 600/- BY CASH, CHEQUE OR DD IN FAVOUR OF “INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT”, PAYABLE AT KOLKATA/ DELHI/PUNE/ BANGALORE/ JAIPUR/ AHMEDABAD/ HYDERABAD & SUBMIT THE FILLED UP APPLICATION FROM (IN PERSON OR BY POST) TO THE RESPECTIVE IIHM CAMPUS.
- STUDENTS CAN DOWNLOAD FORM FROM THE WEBSITE AND SUBMIT THE FILLED UP APPLICATION FROM (IN PERSON OR BY POST) TO THE RESPECTIVE IIHM CAMPUS ALONG WITH CASH, CHEQUE OR DEMAND DRAFT OF RS. 600/- IN FAVOUR OF “INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT” PAYABLE AT KOLKATA/ DELHI/ PUNE/ BANGALORE/ JAIPUR/ AHMEDABAD/HYDERABAD. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD .
- STUDENTS CAN ALSO APPLY ONLINE ALONG WITH ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH OUR WEB PORTAL: (HTTP://ECHAT.ELINK.IN). VISIT THE LINK AND CLICK ON “REGISTER NOW" AND FILLUP THE FORM AND ALSO MAKE THE ONLINE PAYMENT. NB: IN CASE OF ONLINE PAYMENT THE PROSPECTUS WILL BE SEND VIA POST.
Eligibility for E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2017
A pass in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects. Those appearing in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in E-CHAT followed by group discussion & Personal Interview.
Age: Upper age limit : 22 years as on 1st July 2017
Marks: At least pass in 12th class
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2017 Important Instructions
- Students applying for the session must appear for e-CHAT.
- Selection will be on the basis of e-CHAT score & GDPI. (All students must appear for both e-CHAT & GD/PI).
- Your application for appearing in the Admission Test (e-CHAT will be held in the month of May) must reach us positively by 10 days before the exam. The date and time of the Test would be mentioned in your ADMIT SLIP.
- Admit Slip would be sent to individual candidates by e-mail or Regd. Post/Speed Post or Courier.
- The Institute does not take the responsibility for non-delivery of the Admit Slip due to postal delay or wrong e-mail address.
- The format of the Admission Test is enclosed in the Application Brochure. Candidates are required to consult relevant periodicals and books for preparing for e-CHAT.
- Candidates would not be allowed to carry any piece of paper or articles or book apart from the Admit Slip in the Examination Centre.
- Any person found guilty of applying unfair means would have his/her examination cancelled.
- e-CHAT exam will be held in preferred Centres all over India. Pls refer IIHM Website (http://iihm.ac.in) for more details.
- Use of mobile phones or calculators for reference is strictly prohibited.
E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) Application FAQ
1) What is the first step to apply for admission to Common Hotel Admission Test-E-Chat?
Download Application Form from www.iihm.ac.in or collect Prospectus & Application Form from IIHM Campuses on cash payment of Rs. 600/- or request by cheque /DD.
2) What is Admission Procedure ?
A pass in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects. Those appearing in Class 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in E-CHAT followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview of the short listed candidates to be held at all major cities of the country.
3) I am unable to upload my documents. What should I do?
Please check if the documents you want to upload are in a PDF format. If not, please convert them to PDF files using a special conversion tool like CutePDF or PrimoPDF (also downloadable in Step 4 of the online application instructions).
4) I have forgotten my password that I had given during registration. What should I do?
You can retrieve your password using the ‘Oops! I forgot my password’ link provided on the login page. This password can be retrieved maximum twice.
5) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the IIHM, candidates are advised to take print outs of their Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
For offline: Submit the filled up application from(In Person or By Post) to the respective IIHM campus.
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
8) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
9) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id if one opts for online application?
YES. The email containing link to confirm your email-ID will only be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
10) Is programme fee refundable?
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of this university. However, in case where University denies admission, the programme fee will be refunded after deduction of registration fee through a/c payee cheque only.
List of E-Chat (Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|