Jul 01, 2016
Jul 20, 2016
Jul 24, 2016
Jul 28, 2016
JEMAT 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for JEMAT 2016
1. The application form is to be submitted on line at www.wbut.ac.in
2. Filled up application forms are to beprinted and submitted to the University office,along with copies of marksheets, certificates,
3. A Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- for general category and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBCcandidates, drawn in favour of WBUT-JEMAT payable at Kolkata.
Eligibility for JEMAT 2016
The minimum qualification for admission to MBA/MHA/AICTE approved PG Diploma programmers is a Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/Medical/Dental/Agriculture or other professional courses from recognized universities. The candidates who will appear in final examination (Graduation) to be held in 2016 may apply.
Reservation policy- According to Government Norms.
JEMAT 2016 Important Instructions
1. Bring the following documents while reporting to the Test Centre:
- Admit Card.
- Your latest coloured passport size photograph should be pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for.
- Photo identity as specified in the How to Register for JEMAT.
- Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
2. Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets will not be allowed in the examination hall.
3. Occupy the seat allotted to you by verifying the SEAT NUMBER pasted on the desk and indicated in your Admit Card.
4. The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof.
5. The Test Booklet will be distributed just before the starting time of the Test. The candidate must ensure that the booklet is sealed. If the seal is found broken or tampered with, please bring this matter to the notice of the invigilator immediately.
6. The Test Invigilator will instruct you to open the seals of the Test Booklet and commence answering the test.
7. Check immediately that all the pages of the booklet are in order. In the rare event of the Test Booklet being defective, bring it to the notice of the invigilator immediately who will arrange for the replacement of Test Booklet if required Duration of the test is 120 minutes. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
8. The candidate will not be allowed to leave the hall till the test is over and until the Invigilator has collected the answer OMR sheet and Question Booklet. The candidate will be allowed to leave the hall only after the answer OMR sheets and Question
9. Booklet of all the candidates in the hall have been collected and accounted for.
JEMAT 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Government rules.
List of JEMAT 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|West Bengal||Durgapur||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kharagpur||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Siliguri||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Hooghly||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Berhampore||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Haldia||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Madhyamgram||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kalyani||Pen & Paper|