Apr 17, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 - Application Steps
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 Important Instructions
- The candidates be admitted strictly in accordance with the Regulations/Rules contained in latest University Calendars/guidelines/any other Instructions which have been issued/may be issued by the University, from time to time, for the respective Courses/examinations and in order of merit.
- The instructions given in this circular should in particular be adhered to while making admission for the session 2015-16. The list of all such candidates selected for admission/waiting list be displayed on the Notice Board of the respective College.
- The admission forms should have separate columns for Father’s and Mother’s names. The name of mother and father should be mentioned in all records. However, in case some students do not wish to declare the name of both the parents (either of mother or father) they may not be insisted upon and no one be denied admission on this ground.
- Where the number of the seats are fixed, the total number of students admitted to a particular class must not exceed the number of seats sanctioned by the University.
- The admission be made according to the schedule of dates approved by the University and circulated by the Deputy Registrar (Colleges) from time to time. When an admission notice is given in the Newspapers by the respective college, it should be clearly mentioned that the candidates coming from other Universities/Boards/Councils/Bodies must bring with them, qualifying examination Certificate at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate be submitted latest by 30th of September in the University Office. These certificates be verified from the Result Gazette. If Gazette is not available student should submit an affidavit to the effect that if the documents are not found correct his/her admission to the course will liable to be canceled.
- For admission, fraction of marks less than the requisite percentage would not be rounded off to the advantage of the candidates, i.e. 32.9%, 39.9% and 49.9% shall not be rounded off to 33%, 40% and 50% etc.
- Permission of the Vice-chancellor is necessary for admission after the expiry of the last date. However, the candidates be admitted provisionally at their own risk and responsibility subject to approval of the late admission by the Vice-Chancellor and conveyed to College/Deptt. by the University.
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 Relaxation Policy
Panjab University -3 Year. LLB Application FAQ
1) Can I apply for registration online?
The University of the Panjab has recently been started the facility of online submission of registration form. Check here to submit registration form online.
2) When was University of the Punjab established?
14 October 1882.
3) How much fee I have to deposit?
Please follow link ‘Home-> Fee Details and Important Dates’ for getting your fee details.
4) My Fee slip is not generating. What should I do?
There can be 2 cases:
- If you are college student, your fee slip will not be generated.
- If you are correspondence or USOL (University School of Open Learning) student, then also your fee slip will not be generated.
5) I am a USOL/Department/College student then why I should select ‘Student Type’ as private?
A Reappear/deficient/Additional/Improvement exam is always given as Private Student.
6) I have lost my username and password?
Please follow the link ‘Home-> Forgot Password’ to recover your username and password. You will receive it on your mobile & email id. If you also have forgotten your ApplicationNo./Username , you may find it on your fee slip.
7) I am not able to deposit fee in Bank as they said ‘your record not found’?
Download Post Office challan and submit your fees in Post Office.
8) Whether I have to submit hard copy of my examination form?
Yes, if you are a College/USOL/University Department student then you have to submit your hard copy in your concerned department. If you are private student then you have to to submit the PRINTOUT of the examination form (Private Candidates) duly attested by class A gazzeted officer along with copy of the BANK SLIP either by Hand or by Post before the Last Date to Admin Block Basement, Sector-14, Panjab University.
9) I am unable to download my Admit Card.
If you are a private/USOL student then login into your account with your username and password, and download your admit card. College or University Department students, get your admit card from your College or University Department.
10) I have already submitted my fees but it is not confirmed/updated on website yet?
If your fee has not been confirmed even after 48 hours of fee submission then either send fee slip scan copy at our E-mail Id mentioned in contact details or visit Computer Unit, Aruna Ranjit Hall, PU.
11) I am not able to upload my Photo & Signature?
Reduce size of your Photo & Signature upto less than 100KB, then try again to upload.
12) I have downloaded my Rollno. But its not showing Rollno. And Center?
Either you didn’t have submitted hard copy(print out) of your form in form cell or there would be some discrepancy related to your form which you can see on your rollno. Please visit Examination Branch, Admin Block, PU and meet your concerned dealing(name is mentioned on your rollno).
List of Panjab University -3 Year. LLB 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Chandauli||Pen & Paper|