Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 9 months ago

About m.pharma

Sir I am pursuing in part -1 with chemistry hons. Sir can I do m.pharma
Tags: Medical
Anjani Chaand Answer written 1 year, 9 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

In order to pursue M.Pharma, one is ideally required to have done B.Pharma at the UG level. Apart from that, they are also required to appear for entrance exams such as GPAT or the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. Read about the exam below:

The condition may vary from college to college. If you can tell us your location preference, we maybe help you with admissions.

Also, you can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert