Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 3 years ago

Admission in engineering

I have got 65% in my 12 Science & want to get admission in any government college for Engineering course. Can I get it?
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka Answer written 3 years ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student, 

First off, did you appear for any of the engineering entrance exams in India in 2016? If yes, what was your score? And did you attend counselling session basis that?

The admission season for Engineering is ending, and soon, many colleges will start their new academic session (if they have not already). So, if you have not filled up the form for engineering in government colleges till now, then the chances of getting through to any college looks bleak. You many want to start enquiring if seats are vacant. 

We will suggest you to either drop a year and prepare for the entrance exams for B. Tech for 2017, or join a diploma in Engineering. After 2 years, you can then opt for a lateral entry into any of the mainstream engineering courses, if your score is good. 

But, if you think you will consider a private college, then we may be able to help you. We will arrange for a counsellor to call you and help you out. Good luck. 


Admin Answer written 3 years ago
Student / Alumni

Is AISSMS IOIT is good college for ENTC trade

2 Answers
1 Student
1 Expert