• Download App
  • Common Application Form
  • user
  • Login   |   Signup
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
saikat sana
Asked this 1 year, 3 months ago
Student / Alumni

B.tech in ECE

My JEE Mains number 61 and 12th percentage 69% I want to pursue B.tech in ECE. Which private top college can I get admission in?
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 1 year, 2 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

If you could mention your location preference, then we will be in a better position to suggest colleges for you. However, we are putting you in touch with a counsellor, who can assist you with college options as per your skill set. Good luck.

Top colleges for B. Tech in ECE:

Besides the above, there are a plethora of engineering colleges in India offering B. Tech in ECE

1 Answer
1 Expert