Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Does KLE takes transfers in 4th year of the students that studied from the affiliated colleges of KSLU?

- AnonymousUpdated On August 28, 2020 07:25 PM

Dear student,

Yes, the students of colleges affiliated to KSLU (Karnataka State Law University) can be transferred to KLE if they qualify the conditions of eligibility. Given below are the eligibility criteria that candidates must meet for the admissions of KSLU via transfer.

  • The student must have taken admission in any of the colleges affiliated to KSLU.
  • Transfers can be made only in some special case like health issues or transfer of parents.
  • The transfer can be taken in both odd and even semesters but it has to be at least 30 days before the examination notification of that semester.
  • The college in which candidates seek transfer should consider a No Objection Certificate to the effect that there are enough seats in the college and the subjects are also the same.
  • The No Objection Certificate has to be obtained from the principal of the college from which the candidate is transferring.
  • The candidate has to also get the Transfer Certificate from the previous college within a month.
  • An admission fee of Rs. 3,000 will have to be paid at the college in which the candidate is transferring.

Please fill the Common Application Form (CAF) or call on the helpline number 1800-572-9877 to get further assistance in getting admission.

Thank you.

- Sukriti VajpayeeAnswered on August 28, 2020 07:25 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0